Follow

POPPY











I can definitely say that this playsuit is my favorite for this summer! Flowy, with perfect fit and bold color. When you see it from afar it reminds you of a poppy. If you want to impress without choosing to wear a dress, this playsuit is the perfect choice for your night out!
Pair it with black sandals, a black clutch or purse and gold handmade accessories.

Μπορώ με σιγουριά να πω ότι αυτό το playsuit είναι το αγαπημένο μου για φέτος! Αέρινο, με τέλεια εφαρμογή και έντονο χρώμα. Όταν το βλέπεις από μακρυά σου θυμίζει παπαρούνα. Αν θες να εντυπωσιάσεις και να ξεχωρίσεις σε μια βραδινή εμφάνιση, χωρίς να βάλεις φόρεμα, αυτό το playsuit είναι η ιδανική επιλογή!
Συνδύασέ το με μαύρα πέδιλα, μαύρο τσαντάκι ή φάκελο και χρυσά χειροποίητα αξεσουάρ.

Playsuit: ASOS.com
πέδιλα: Zigi Soho
δαχτυλίδια: Λία Παπαδοπούλου (χειροποίητα)


Photos by: Viktoras Panopoulos


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.