Follow

Casual Love


Why not look fabulous all the time? Usually when it somes to casual clothes we only wear them inside the house, because we think we don't look good in them. Well his can change. All you have to do is pick the right comfortable and casual clothing. This outfit is not only very comfy but it also looks really nice and simple. High neck shirts are totally in this summer and so are these type of shorts. You can find them in about any clothing store. Pair them with flat sneakers, all stars or whatever is comfortable for you/ Also if you want to make this look more unique just add a beed jewellery body chain. A high ponytail is the perfect hairstyle for this look.

shorts: H&M
top: H&M
shoes: NEW LOOK
Body chain: Beed jewellery
sunnies: Regalis collection









Photos by Viktoras Panopoulos


6 comments:

  1. Well this the lovely collection. Looking damn cool!! For me I prefer Summer casual dresses for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I am really thankful to you for this informative blog post. I love to wear Long Casual Dresses as they are very comfortable to wear and easily available in physical shops and online stores. I already have a good collection of dresses but now after reading this blog I am planning to buy a new one for upcoming parties. Thanks again!
    Regards
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing information about online shopping,..
    virtual video shopping

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you dress.Thanks for sharing such an informative blog. Keep posting .
    Snapdeal CouponsSnapdeal Promotional Codes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow i really like her outfit it was amazing mens capri online thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice article,keep sharing. some of the best mens shorts available here. mens capri online

    ReplyDelete

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.